Dee69

Ladyboy Trans Dee in Kuala Lumpur

Strictly in Kuala Lumpur only, I do not visit other place in Malaysia, please dont ask. Come and see me grab my biggest and thickest surprise and put it inside your mouth ? 😘🥰

I have own hotel room where you can visit very discreet and relaxing. I have everything we need to have a night of romanice and hot fun times together. I see single men and couples also welcome to more play.

8eb4e91a0706f474bb81117d79e71c43.jpg

10af41cbe5ff33070e4b58c43a770483.jpg

3ffd6d69a1658b2bb1dfc35d763bca8e.jpg

605146d288041f662e36f4c3520c674b.jpg

33b7ef12814826da045b969aea146ac2.jpg

I really think a pretty, really stunning ladyboy is the most beautiful creature in the world, and I would put them up on a pedestal. They are the most perfect sexually desirable people in the world. And I love to see them wearing white, like ladyboy At here, because even though I doubt she is a virgin, she is so glorious and perfect, she may as well be a virgin, with how pure her beauty is. She is showing her cock, while wearing white lingerie. She is so pretty, so beautiful, so desirable. Yes, what a stunning ladyboy!

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, LadyboyLover said:

I really think a pretty, really stunning ladyboy is the most beautiful creature in the world, and I would put them up on a pedestal. They are the most perfect sexually desirable people in the world. And I love to see them wearing white, like ladyboy At here, because even though I doubt she is a virgin, she is so glorious and perfect, she may as well be a virgin, with how pure her beauty is. She is showing her cock, while wearing white lingerie. She is so pretty, so beautiful, so desirable. Yes, what a stunning ladyboy!

On 7/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, LadyboyLover said:

Let's meet first  u want what I will do but I want u being honest don't lie me..u like I licks u ass nipples sucks I can u want someone care for u I will because I'm lonely now in my life...I can talk more better I stop ...I prefer reality meet n doing what u dream before don't thinking too much if like this u cannot grow. Or achieve what u like...+60125874927 WhatsApp me now I wait

Hay beautiful I like the way you think and the fact your in hotels if you're ever in the UK Wales Swansea /neathportalbot please let me know and il book your beautiful self for the night xxxxxxx