AshleyMadisson

Versatile Lady who love to Dominate & Still Enjoy Being A Slut!

GREAT VERSTOP GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE & THE PERFECT MATCH FOR YOUR ALL DESIRES! IF YOU HAVE ANY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES THAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH ME, IM HERE WILLING TO JOIN YOUR JOURNEY, I COULD ORGANIZE YOU A LIVELY GATHERING WITH 2 OR MORE INDIVIDUALs AND A HAILPARTY IF YOU WISH! I HAVE THE BEST PROPOSAL FOR YOU ADD ME UP 

LINE: Lillyluck01 WHATsUPPWeChat: pluss six six nine three two three seven six four two two

..I COULD GIVE YOU AN EXPERIENCE OF A GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU'VE NEVER HAD WHO YOU CAN SHARE ALL YOUR KINKY FANTASIES AND MAKE IT INTO REALITY REGARDLESS ANYWHERE YOU WANT LOL ILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR THE MOST SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND SHOW YOU THAT YOUR THE LUCKIEST BOYFRIEND TO HAVE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GIRLFRIEND LIKE ME. I CAN BE A DOM GF WHO WILL TEASE YOU, MANIPULATE YOU LIKE A SLAVE,...FUCK YOU LIKE A SLUT OR HUMILIATE YOU LIKE A TRASH. OR FOLLOW ME LIKE A SISSY.I CAN MAKE YOU A CLASSY SISSY IN THE OUTSIDE BUT MISERABLE AND A WHORE INSIDE OUR ROOM ..IF YOU WISH TO CONTROL ME THEN I ALLOW YOU TO USE ME UNTIL YOU GET BORED OF ME..A WOMAN OUTSIDE OF THE BED BUT SLUT IN THE SHEETS,SO FUCK ME HARD LIKE IT WAS MY LAST DAY IN THIS WORD. TREAT ME LIKE YOUR UGLIEST GIRLFRIEND YOUVE EVER SEEN AND MAKE ME OBEY YOU THAT YOUR THE HOTTEST BOYFRIEND IVE EVER HAD THAT I CNT FIND A GUY BETTER THAN YOU LOL .IM GENTLE ,TOUCHY AND EXPRESSIVE PARTNER IN BED THAT WILL GIVE YOU PLEASURE WITH A LOT OF PASSION. PROVIDE A NO-RUSH AND SAFE SERVICE. I KNOW BAREBACK IS LOVE BUT ACCORDING TO DESIDERIUS ERASMUS THAT 'PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE' SO STAY HORNY AND KEEP SAFE GUYS LIFE IS A GIFT :D201907104913836206537063758.thumb.jpg.98cadd3a8f429eb4c2152e573e333879.jpg

IMG_20190710_193225.jpg

201907086098507695427043489.jpg

20190708_102119.jpg

C360_2019-07-01-09-24-08-306.jpg

Some ladyboys have it, some ladyboys don’t. But you totally got the look! The look of a glamorous ladyboy superstar in the making. Very sexy with her slightly round face features, big, beautiful tits, and a nice and meaty girl cock, the shaft of which I wants you to massage in full reach around fashion fit of sexual passion for one of the most glamorous ladyboys in the history of ladyboys...

• Thanks 1

If you wish to Cum with Me on Cam just add me up and lets cum together .Ill show you how i eat and swallow my own Cum.If you like to see me getting fuck like a slut or see me Hoe i fuck and dominate Men then let me send you some of my videos and you can see me how i cum on thier faces lol ..details below so ad me up guys
Accepts ppal pments 

LINE: Lillyluck01/WHATSAPp: +639613022305/wechat: +66932376422