Kwang

Kwang Horny Ladyboy in Pattaya 4U

Sometimes we have a tendency to think of the prettiest ladyboys as being very classy and proper, and even when having sex, that they don’t do anything out of the ordinary, as if they are too classy to be truly nasty, but all is not what it seems... when you meet me you will understand why.

I am sexy but actually super nasty, doing all the raunchy sexual things I love, please only contact me if you are now in Pattaya.

So if you like to spend time with me now and then, and like to come to Pattaya, I sometimes works at the beer bar on the corner of Walking Street and soi 15.

Screenshot 2019-07-20 at 20.50.17.png

Screenshot 2019-07-20 at 20.50.11.png

Screenshot 2019-07-20 at 20.50.02.png

Screenshot 2019-07-20 at 20.49.57.png

• Like 1

Some of us like to find the most girlie ladyboy we can possibly find, like this beauty. She is a delicate and feminine ladyboy, with a very pretty face, who just wants to pamper you and be pampered, and is obsessed by the art of sex. All her waking hours are consumed by the pursuit of beauty, love, sex and femininity.

She is my feminine and girlie ladyboy ideal, just what I am looking for in a real ladyboy lover, someone delicate I can make love to, and so girlie and pretty she loves taking my cum, like any lady who loves you would.

• Like 1

Hi, I will be visiting Bangkok from January 29 till February 4. Please, let me know which day you will be available if I make a trip to Pattaya?

Thanks

Hi. I think you are besuy. I live Bangkok but travel to Pattaya regularly. Would love to meet up. Reply if you want to contact