Sign in to follow this  
nessy

Nessy Sexy Ladyboy Phuket MEet now

If you are turned on by  me  - the kind of ladyboy who loves to invite you to fuck me by raising her gaping ass wide open for your pleasure, you will love it, I am who is one of the sexiest teen ladyboys you could ever imagine being with in Phuket.

Alot of Ladyboy in Phuket but you cannot find ladyboy like me to do special things together with.

I am top and bottom and good at suck. IF you are in Phuket now you can send message because I aonly want message from man who stay in Phuket already not waste my time always.

minaphuket.jpg

The most indelible part of my night with ladyboy Nessy was the act of playing with her hot curvy cock. I round-stroked it while I was inside her ass pussy, pleasuring her sphincter and her stunning curvy cock at the same time. She is one seriously hot ladyboy, and she doesn’t just show it for guys who visit her bar in Pguket. She poses too, so you can enjoy her beauty anywhere you are.