Sign in to follow this  
Asiants

Dominant Asian Fetish Ladyboy in Taipei

Im hot and naughty xxxxxxxxx

I am a dominant Asian TS Ladyboy I love to tie and seduce my victims.

Kink is word with no boundaries for me.i really mean this i dare you to come and test me you will be shocked and instantly addicted to my twisted games.

My figure is in best form with amazing shape with a soft bum. I am strict, sensual and a sadistic Domme.

I am a young, well educated and confident women of power. I use my beauty to take control and tailor every training programme for dominant professional males or females, according to each client’s different requirement.

I enjoy most aspects of domination and cater for all kinds of fetish fantasies. I offer sessions from the most gentle tie and tease to the most perverse of unmentionables. In particular, foot worship, slave training, sensual or mid domination, role play, sissy training, bondage bench, electro pleasure and stimulation, and many more.

Im going to seduce you possibly intoxicate you and have my wicked way you cant win you cant resist.

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 13.33.01.png

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 13.32.54.png

5329301_3.jpg

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 13.32.47.png

There is just something very carnal about pretty ladyboy feet, that makes me go bonkers at the sight of them, if they are feminine and well maintained. She is one of the honeys who has delicate and pretty feet, and I would make sure her ladyboy feet are thoroughly worshiped by my lips and tongue as a part of our foreplay.

This very pretty ladyboy is like my dream come true when it comes to ladyboys. So pretty, and she has the body, face and behavior of a girl, and she has amazingly delicate, feminine and luscious feet. They are the perfect prelude to amazing sex with this pretty ladyboy.